What even are Republican Ideals Anymore?
The Republican Party is well known for its staunch support of free market capitalism. It is much more than a political party; it is the working slogan of American conservatism. In this article, we will be discussing the policies that are developed by the Republican Party to suit the free market, as well as those that need to be put in place by the United States government.
The two primary areas where the GOP can improve on its conservative policies is education and immigration. Education has always been a very strong area of concern for Republicans, who believe in preparing children for the world that they will be entering in the near future. The problem with American education is that it is being held back by the Democrats.
They are interfering with the funding and budgets of schools, and while many agree that there is room for improvement, there is no doubt that the primary responsibility for education must lie with the individual state. But the Democrats have not been afraid to impose their views on education through federal legislation. They are extremely hostile to teaching evolution and creationism in the public schools.
The Democrat Congress has been unwilling to provide any money for science, mathematics, or math teachers, or any other type of teacher that is willing to work for the American people. They seem more interested in forcing their ideology onto every American citizen. They have put the United States on the fast track to becoming a socialist nation, and we all know what that means.
The Republican Party, as the largest party in the United States, needs to think of ways to improve the quality of education, and increase the economy. This is where the internet comes into play. The Internet allows anyone to find out about any subject that they wish, and then to share their thoughts. For example, there are groups on the internet that discuss the politics of the GOP.
With the right wing in control of the government, the arenot likely to do anything to stop the growth of the United States government. Their major concern would be to keep the Republicans from being able to elect an extremist to power. So, for this reason, the Internet is probably the best resource for finding out about the conservative policies that the GOP is developing.
With the necessary tax cuts to cut taxes for those at the bottom and middle class, and spending cuts that take care of the military, there is plenty of money to be spent on education. And there is room to expand the scope of the United States government to help improve the economy. We just need to help get the American people interested enough in the subject to participate in the decision making process.
Ideology is a dirty word, but it is necessary for a functioning democracy. To allow an authoritarian regime to move through society without opposition is not only dangerous, but it is also highly unlikely. In a republic, the citizens of a country need to be involved in every aspect of life.
The Internet is the most powerful tool we have to solve our problems. If the right wing can control our information supply, they will be in control of the world. The Internet can give us the tools to make the right decisions and grow a free society.
The Internet is the primary source of education for both liberals and conservatives. Both are equally ignorant, and only one will be making decisions for the next generation. If you really want to ensure that you have a good future, you should subscribe to the Internet.
So, if you have been listening to the Republicans for the last several years, then you should know the importance of the Internet in setting the direction of the world. The next time you hear some Republican say that the Democrats are the “party of big government”, remember that they are right.
The Republican Party, The Ideal Of Its Own
An ideal is a goal, as in “the good life.” But an ideal does not have to be good for the Republican Party to be an ideal.
The ideal of the Republican Party is that America will become more economically prosperous, more politically united, and a safer place to live. That ideal is good for the party and is essentially true. But it is not the only thing that it means to the Republican Party.
- Some say that an ideal is like a religion, but that is a mistake for two reasons. First, the ideal is only about ideas, not about a belief.
- The idea that most share, at least philosophically, is that Americans have lost their way and must return to something better. A sounder understanding of what is wrong with America and a better understanding of how we can get it right can make a difference in a country that is divided along political lines. The philosophical underpinnings of this ideal are rooted in the fact that we have too many people living in poverty. Economic prosperity is important for everyone, but those living in poverty are an even greater need than those who are wealthy.
- And even in these uncertain times, most people believe that the American dream can be fulfilled. The belief that the American dream is attainable is of course far stronger than any simple economic challenge and those on both sides of the aisle who say that it can be has been put into action. But there is still more work to do, and more that each individual voter can do to help and encourage others to do more.
- The GOP is most successful when its basic conservative visions are embraced. When we fully appreciate our principles and hold them up to the light of day, the vision comes to life and we can see the dreams of better days ahead.
- The ideal for the Republican Partyis not just about economic growth and prosperity. It is also about protection from outside enemies, and protection from inside enemies. Because of globalization, we face attacks from other nations, as well as our own citizens. Protecting our borders can mean protecting the American people, as well as their American way of life.
- The ideal for the Republican Party is not just about immigration, either. In the current crisis, when immigrants from many countries are crossing the border and providing a large share of our population with food, clothing, and other needed supplies, protecting the integrity of the border has to be the top priority of the Republican Party.
- Most of the ideals that we most need to foster are not practical and may never be implemented. However, what is practical, desirable, and realistic must remain our focus. Many of the goals that the Republican Party has for itself are difficult, if not impossible to accomplish, given current economic trends. The fact that the ideal is a powerful one, however, is not enough.
- We have to use it to help build and sustain the ideas that build the Conservative Ideas for America, as well as the ideals that help us, as citizens, to become more than ourselves. We have to make those ideals real in the hearts and minds of those we support and wish to serve.
Let us remember that ideals can be things of beauty and it can be our guide when we move forward. The American Dream and the Republican Party are made by us, the voters. What we do with them today matters.